Arena Mall – House Rules for the customers
1. The whole territory of the shopping centre is private property.
2. To ensure the safety of the shopping centre, its whole area is being monitored by security service.
3. A CCTV system operates in the building for personal and property protection purposes. Information about the system can be requested from the data controller: In-Kal Zrt. (Headquarters: 1146 Budapest, Thököly út 68, Phone: + 36-1-273-2211, E-mail: email@example.com).
4. Smoking is prohibited throughout the shopping centre.
5. The use of bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, scooters or any other toys or sports equipment inside the building is strictly forbidden.
6. Handing out leaflets, conducting surveys or pursuing similar activities is only possible with the permission of Arena Mall’s Management.
7. Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed in the designated catering units.
8. The shopping carts and baskets in property of Arena Mall’s stores must not be removed from the shopping centre’s grounds.
9. It is strictly forbidden to take photographs or videos in the shopping centre without the permission of Arena Mall’s Management.
10. By entering the shopping centre, visitors accept that images and sound recording may be taken of them during events and promotions organized by the shopping centre or a third-party contractor and consent to the publication of these recordings.
11. As a pet-friendly shopping center, Arena Mall visitors may bring socialized dogs and other pets (indoor and outdoor) permitted by the HOUSE RULES FOR PETS.
12. Rules of the road apply in the parking garage. By entering the parking garage, visitors accept the parking policy.