The swedish Safe Asset Group is an international organization involved in the inspection of safe commercial facilities, which has examined the the Covid-19 compliance of the volunteering shopping centres in Hungary. The recognition received following the rigorous qualification process authentically proves that Arena Mall's preventive measures are in line with the international standards.
In the name of preventing the spread of coronavirus, the following epidemiological measures - in line with the governmental regulations - are taken in Arena Mall:
1. It is mandatory to wear a face mask throughout your stay in Arena Mall. Our customers can purchase masks in several stores and mask outlets.
2. We have placed hand sanitizer stands at the entrances, in the toilet corridors and at the food court, which are being refilled regularly.
3. Floor stickers have been placed to raise awareness of social distancing guidelines.
4. The number of people using an elevator at the same time is limited to two persons.
5. Sofas and benches were removed in order to minimize contacts and to ensure social distancing.
6. Highly frequented areas are cleaned and disinfected at least three times a day, or as needed.
7. Surfaces frequently touched by visitors (handles, elevator buttons, railings, faucets, rubber railings for escalators, etc.) are disinfected with increased frequency.
8. Regular disinfection is done based on a strict classification system that consists of several phases: pre-cleaning, disinfectant cleaning, final disinfection.
9. Buildings are regularly ventilated.
10. We have developed detailed recommendations for our tenants to foster the implementation of safe shopping guidelines.
By clicking here you can learn more about how to take care of yourselves and those around you during shopping.
Let's take care of ourselves, take care of each other!
We wish you safe shopping!